Include Sold/Let Properties? Yes No

Information for Landlords

letting your property

Letting your property comes with a number of health and safety factors and legal requirements that your property must comply with.
At Hugh F Shaw & Co we will advise you upon all key aspects of letting, including sub-letting, insurance, energy performance certificates (epc's), transfer of utilities, uk guarantors, deposits, references, tenancy agreements, inventories and even tax issues.
We have a constant selection of registered applicants ranging from young professionals, international business people, corporate bodies, embassies and families all looking for a suitable home to rent in the area.

More than anything we understand the importance of locating and securing the right tenant for our clients properties. Rather than use a third party referencing company whose charges can sometimes be excessive and responses non-committal, we apply for financial and professional references as we find this will provide an up-to-date clearer picture, helping you to make that all important decision.
To ensure you rent your property legally and safely in the UK, you should only use a letting agent who is a member of ARLA so that you receive the highest level of customer service.


We are proud to be members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS).